Recycling International Magazine app
We’re bringing the global recycling industry
closer than ever before...
Benefits of the app:
• Access to international recycling trends and developments
• Browse your favourite sections and articles
• Find out all about recycling technology, commodity market prices and events
• Locate any vital data via efficient search options
• View image galleries and videos and follow links easily
Enjoy a more convenient and comfortable reading experience!
You can purchase a print subscription that includes access to our app, or purchase an app-only subscription directly from the App Store (for iPad/iPhone) or Google Play Store.
You can purchase access to single issues or a 3-month, 6-month or 1-year subscription.
Already a subscriber to our print publication?
For subscribers of our print publication; the app is now included in your yearly subscription. Simply download the app and sign in with your account details. The you are ready to enjoy instant access to this year's issues within your subscription period.
Every issue of Recycling International, dating back to January 2013 is available in our app archive.
Characteristics of Recycling International
Recycling International is written for the global recycling industries by skilled journalists. It also features contributions from highly-qualified players within the recycling industry itself.
Our specialist journalists travel the globe to bring you all the latest information of vital importance to your own business or recycling related organisation.
Published 10 times a year, Recycling International is recognized by industry leaders as the main reference tool for latest information about the world's recycling industry. Since its launch in the 1990s, it has gained a strong following and is read by an estimated 33 000 recycling professionals active across 6500 companies in more than 120 countries.
• Scrap processing technologies;
• In-depth feature articles on the leading recycling topics of the day;
• Expert analyses of the ferrous/non-ferrous scrap, recovered paper and textiles markets;
• Updates on vital changes in international legislation;
• The latest news, product news and statistics;
• Reviews of the world's major recycling conventions, congresses and trade shows;
• Recycling technology updates and new product developments;
• Regional recycling industry reports;
• Recycling company profiles;
• Equipment supplies profiles;
• Human interest recycling stories.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you have questions, please check our FAQ ... more