Averhoff

Kuusakoski Oy acquires 80% of the shares in Averhoff A/S

Sweden / Denmark: Scrap metal processor has acquired 80% of the shares in Averhoff A/S end of 2010. The former owner of the electronics recycling company, Michael Averhoff, will keep the remaining 20% and continue as CEO of the company.

« back
advertisement
Advertising
Syndicate content
 
memberships & cooperations
Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries Bureau of International Recycling Bundesvereinigung Deutscher Stahlrecycling- und Entsorgungsunternehmen Metal Recyclers Association of South Africa ICM AG Scrap Metal Recycling Association of New Zealand  Dutch metal recycling federation
mobile site
© 2014 Recycling International | All rights reserved